Warranty Info By Manufacturer
Breg products are warranted for manufacturing or materials defects. Please contact Customer Care if you have questions regarding the warranty. Before returning a product, please contact our Customer Care department at 800.321.0607 or 800.897.Breg (2734) for a return authorization number.
Note: Breg warrants its products for manufacturing or material defects. Breg does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused from regular use. Custom products and products with custom logos are not returnable. Non-warranty returns will be accepted within 120 days from date of purchase and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Note: Products with custom logos are returnable for manufacturing and material defects, however are not returnable due to overstock reasons.
At DJO, their return policy is congruent with industry standards, with some products enjoying extended guarantees. Their custom-made Defiance brace comes with a limited lifetime warranty, while other rigid braces carry a one-year warranty. Defiance limited lifetime warranty covers only the latest brace revision. Their products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase (see table below) against defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear during the usage of a product is not considered a defect.
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original customer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact the MedCare Repair Department at 1-800-503-5554.
Quality products and satisfied customers have been a part of Juzo's history for over 100 years. We will make every effort to accommodate your returns using the following guidelines:
- For hygienic reasons, all garments that have been worn must be laundered before returning for evaluation.
- All products returned must have a return authorization number (RMA), which may be requested through Juzo customer service or via ShopJuzo at www.juzousa.com. Please include reason for return, and all applicable information to expedite processing.
- Stock items are returnable up to 90 days from date of purchase.
- A 15% processing fee will apply on all returned requiring inspection and/or repackaging.
- Custom made garments are subject to Juzo's fitting guarantee. Juzo is 100% committed to providing you with the best fit possible. This is why we offer a "Fitting Guarantee" that ensures each custom made garment will be produced correctly as per the measurements provided to Juzo. IF the garment does not fit properly, return the garment to Juzo within 14 days of the original ship date.
- Alteration fees may apple for the standard size or custom made garments.
- All mediven®, circaid® medical compression products (Ready to Wear and Custom) are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If during the first 30 days after purchase the garment is considered not acceptable, medi will replace the garment at no cost to the patient or in the case of custom garments, product may be altered or modified as needed.
- Product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty is only valid if the instructions for care are followed properly and does not cover normal wear and tear, abnormal care and use or where it can be shown the application instructions have not been followed correctly. This includes alterations where applicable.
- The product will perform according to and under the stated application use procedures for a period (as stated below) from the date of retail purchase for standard product or manufacturer ship date for custom-ordered product:
- mediven® elastic compression stockings (RTW and Custom) will maintain the stated compression levels – 6 months
- juxtafit™ premium, readyfit™, classicflex™ leg – 1 year
- graduate™ leg and arm – 1 year (Products found to be defective after the first six months can be returned for repair only)
- juxtafit™ essentials lower leg, upper leg with knee, arm, and glove, juxtalite™ lower leg, juxtacures™ lower leg - 6 months
- juxtafit™ and juxtalite™ ankle foot wraps - 90 days
- circaid® Ancillary Products (compression anklets™, single band ankle foot wrap, graduate hand cover, capri, socks, undersleeves
SoClean Inc. warrants this product under this SoClean warranty for a two (2) year limited warranty for defects in
manufacture or workmanship.
For all warranty issues, a Return Authorization number and Proof of Purchase is required; please contact SoClean at
SoClean.com. CODs are not accepted. Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Products repaired or replaced under
this warranty will not incur reshipping charges. Under this warranty, the sole remedy shall be repair or replacement at
This SoClean warranty does not cover any charges for labor, downtime, or any other consequential or incidental
damages resulting from the sale, use or improper functioning of the product. This warranty does not cover product
failures due to misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, typical required periodic replacement
products, or circumstances beyond the control of SoClean.
U-Step Warranty Page
Manufacturer covers 1 year from date of purchase for any problems or defects*
Please call U-Step directly for product warranty inquires at 1-800-558-7837
* Customer must have proof of purchase for U-Step to honor the above warranty (product warranty validity can also be looked up by serial number)